 |
| These are about 3 year old pandas they are playing |
|
There are lots of things to learn about pandas. Pandas eat about 14 pounds of bamboo every day! They live in china. There can be over 800 pandas born each year in the u.s. Did you know less than 1,000 pandas live in the wild. It's true! All pandas are black and white. Pandas in the wild will occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents or carrion. In the zoo they may receive honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrubs, leaves, oranges, or bananas along with special prepared feed. So I hope you enjoyed my blog bye.
Nicole,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Panda's eat pretty well in the zoo. I don't even get to eat all of those things in my house!
I do not ether but they are so cute I love them.
ReplyDelete